Tim is Chairman and CEO at Gibson. He joined Gibson in 2005 as the Director of the Employee Benefits Practice and became a principal in 2007. He was named President in 2009, CEO in 2011, and elected Chairman of the Board in 2014.
With Tim’s leadership, Gibson has been selected as a Best Places to Work in Indiana, named to Principal’s 10 Best list for employee financial security, maintained its status as a Reagan & Associates Best Practices Agency, recognized as one of 20 Indiana Companies To Watch, and named to the Inc. 5000 list.
Tim has a passion for leadership. He writes a regular blog using #WhatsTheRisk. In 2015 Tim’s book, rEvolution – Turn Crisis Into Clarity and Ignite Growth, was released. The book demonstrates a leader’s key challenge is to drive organizational clarity through actions and language.
Tim began his insurance career with Aon in Indianapolis, Indiana, in 1997. He joined the Phoenix branch of Willis in 1999 and held several leadership roles including Executive Vice President, overseeing a multi-state territory.
- 2015 Indiana State University College of Business Distinguished Alumnus
- 2015 Distinguished Alumnus Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- 2013 Business Insurance 40 Under 40 Regional Broker Leader
- 2013 Outstanding Young Business Leader from Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County
- 2008 Michiana Region Forty Under 40
- 2008 Graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- 2004 Indiana State University Graduate Of the Last Decade (GOLD) Award
- Chapter Chair for Indiana Chapter of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)
- Board Member, Past Board Chair, and Former Great Big Kid for Boys & Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Former Board Member and Executive Committee for St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member of Indiana State University Dean’s Executive Council
Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor Of Science Degree in Insurance and Risk Management