Tania is a principal and Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) Practice Leader at Gibson. She is responsible for bringing together four teams: Select Business Solutions, Employee Benefits, Business Insurance, and Personal Insurance into one practice that creates a powerhouse solution for entrepreneurs and not-for-profit organizations. Using GPS, the Gibson Protection System, SME helps individuals and businesses protect what matters most. Tania uses her experience in leadership, marketing, sales, communications, innovation, and technology to provide clients the ability to work ‘on’ their business while SME works ‘in’ their business.
Tania joined Gibson in 2004 as the Director of Marketing, added innovation to her title and a seat on the Board of Directors in 2015, joined the Leadership Team in 2016, and took on the role of SME Practice Leader in 2018.
She began her career as a Senior Production Manager at HOM-TV in Okemos, Michigan. She later joined AT&T as a commercial producer and director. Tania spent time working at an ad agency and went on to own and manage a media company before joining Gibson.
- 2011 Aurora Award
- 2011 Communicator Award
- 2010 Graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- 2009 Woman To Watch from YWCA of St. Joseph County
- 2007 Michiana 40 Under Forty
- 2007 International Ava Award
- 2007, 2004, 2001 Telly Awards
- 2007 & 2005 The Videographer Award of Distinction
- 2005 Communicator Award (x2)
- 2001 CAB First Place Award
- 2000 Addy Award
- Board of Directors & Head Coach, Girls On The Run
- Board of Directors, WNIT
- Boys & Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Social Media
Michigan State University - Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications with Media Arts emphasis