Shannon is a Senior Client Manager in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for sales and servicing of personal insurance accounts focusing on auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, recreational motorcraft, and collectibles. She is also responsible for other aspects of client services including work processes and staff development.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2007, Shannon was employed with Liberty Mutual for eight years where she worked in the direct response center, customer service, and re-write divisions.
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API)
- Volunteer for Meals on Wheels
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Volunteer for Santa on the Race for Center for the Homeless
- Feed the Children volunteer
- Personal Risk Management
- Client Service
Indiana University of South Bend | Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and Administration