Sarah is a Senior Account Manager in Personal Insurance and the Private Client Group. She is responsible for the servicing of personal insurance accounts focusing on auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, recreational motorcraft, and collectibles. Sarah is also responsible for automating workflows, processing, and coordinating various projects to improve client service. Additionally, Sarah serves as the Account Manager Team Leader, directing and managing workflows, process improvements, and coordinating various projects to improve client service.
Sarah began her career at Gibson in 2000 in an administrative support position, joining Personal Insurance in 2002.
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Certificate in General Insurance
- South Bend Community School Corporation’s Read to a Child volunteer
- Agency Coordinator for Read to a Child Program
- Personal Risk Management
- Client Service
- Automation & Processing
Holy Cross College | Associates Degree in Liberal Arts