Ron is the Chief Financial Officer and principal at Gibson. He is responsible for providing organizational clarity to employees; driving results; strengthening resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization, and follow-through; working with the CEO to vet and test innovation; harmoniously integrating the Leadership Team while holding them accountable; and helping to remove obstacles and barriers. Ron handles the day-to-day operations of the organization, provides cadence, is accountable for the P&L results, executes the business plan, and is a steady force in the organization. Additionally, he oversees the ESOP and 401k plans, forecasting and budgeting, and developing key stakeholder relationships.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2015, Ron was Vice President of Finance at Lincoln Financial Group where he worked for 14 years in a variety of leadership positions in the Retail Sales division. Throughout his career at Lincoln he was recognized for his results-oriented, team-focused leadership and willingness to solve the unsolvable problem while never losing sight of a serve first philosophy.
- 2017 Community Service Award, Indiana CPA Society
- 2016 Northeast Indiana CFO of the Year
- 2016 Athena Leadership Award2014 Bill Latz Award for Leadership
- 2012 Indiana United Way Volunteer of the Year
- 2010 Greater Fort Wayne 40 Under 40
- 2010 Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce Employee of the Year
- 2009 Msgr. Thiele Award
- 2006 Graduate of Leadership Fort Wayne
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD – Licensed in Indiana)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- FINRA Licenses 7, 24, and 27
- Former Board Chair, Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Trustee, University of Saint Francis
- Emeritus Board Member & Former Chair, United Way of Allen County
- Board Chair, Indiana Association of United Ways
- Board Member, Fort Wayne Zoological Society
- Board Member & Finance Chair, Nazarene Theological Seminary
- Board Member & Finance Chair, Grace Point Church of the Nazarene
Indiana University School of Law | Doctor of Jurisprudence
Indiana State University | Bachelor of Science Degree