Patrick is a Consultant in the Employee Benefits practice. He works closely with clients to help effectively manage their employee benefits, build a culture of safety, and employee wellness.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2014, Patrick held internships at All Risks Limited and State Farm where he gained experience in underwriting, risk identification and a variety of business and employee related risks.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Mentor for St. Joe CEO
- Former member of Gamma Iota Sigma – a professional, international insurance and risk management fraternity
- Active participant in the Young Professionals Network of South Bend
- Employee Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Safety Culture
- Benefits Administration
Indiana State University | Cum Laude Bachelor of Science Degree in Insurance & Risk Management, Minor in Sales & Negotiations