Mike is the Fort Wayne Market President at Gibson. His is responsible for prioritizing growth in the Fort Wayne market as he leads Gibson’s team in Northeast Indiana.
Mike has held several C-suite roles since the age of 27. He has served as the CFO of a publicly traded bank, a regional health insurance company, as well as real estate development and service companies. He has also fulfilled the role of CEO for a regional health insurance company, a publicly traded bank, and a large foundation. Mike sat on the board of directors as vice chair at a $5 billion privately owned bank, lead director of a firm serving those with disabilities (3,000+ employees in 15 states, $150 million in revenue), director and/or consultant to a healthcare cost containment enterprise, a company that reported on national hospital cost and outcomes data, and a regional health system of 7 hospitals.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Board Chair, Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana
- Board Chair, Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Trustee, Indiana Tech University
- Board Member, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Board Member, AWS Foundation
- Chair, Dupont Hospital Community Engagement Board
- University of Notre Dame | BBA in Accounting