Miguel is a principal at Gibson and a consultant in the Employee Benefits Practice. He is responsible for new business opportunities and consulting with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefit program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2012, Miguel built a successful career in employee benefits. His experience ranges from leadership to sales with companies like Select Health Network, Community Health Alliance, Partners Health Plan, and a regional bank owned agency. He has a depth of understanding of leadership, management, managed care benefits, health care benefits, third party administrators, ERISA, COBRA, and HIPAA that few can boast. Not only is he proficient at program design and effective implementation, he is also a high energy team leader.
- Graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka (Class XXXII)
- South Bend Education Foundation Board Member
- Riley Children’s Foundation - South Bend Regional Leadership Committee Member
- Counseling & Development Services Board Member at Family & Children’s Center
- Past Board Member at Knox-Winamac Community Health Center
- Past Board Member Youth Services Bureau of St. Joseph County
- Past Audit & Budget Committee Member Youth Services Bureau of St. Joseph CountySpecialty Areas
- Mid-Market Benefit Plans
- Medical Plan Designs
- Consumer Driven Platforms
- HRM/Wellness Integration
- Fluent in Spanish
- Indiana University | Master of Public Affairs in Health System Administration & Policy
- University of Notre Dame | Bachelor of Arts, Pre-professional Studies and Certificate in Executive Management