Mary is an Accounting Services Manager in Select Business Solutions at Gibson. She provides controllership services, such as month end closings and financial reporting, to clients. Mary is also responsible for client service and quality.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Mary worked at Reach360 for 3 years. Mary has worked in the accounting field for over 30 years, gaining extensive experience in financial and accounting functions.
- Human Resources
- Client Service
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- 2008 Sturgis Exchange Volunteer of the Year
- Treasurer, Sturgis Civic Players
- Former Treasurer, Sturgis Youth and Family Council
- Former Business Partner, Sturgis Public Schools
- Former St. Joseph County (Michigan) Representative on the Regional Substance Abuse Council
- Former Board Member, St. Joseph County (Michigan) Substance Abuse Council
- Former Treasurer, Episcopal Church Women
- Former Treasurer, Sturgis Sports Boosters
Western Michigan University | Bachelor of Science Degree in Speech Pathology & Audiology with a minor in K-8 Primary Education