Laura is a Client Manager responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, she manages the insurance renewal process. Laura also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Prior to being promoted to Client Manager, Laura joined Gibson in 2017 as an Account Manager where was responsible for the day-to-day service needs of clients. Prior to joining Gibson, Laura worked for three years at a local financial institution as a teller and consumer loan servicer. She also interned with Accident Fund Insurance Company of America in underwriting and business development. Laura was an officer of Olivet College’s Gamma Iota Sigma Alpha Alpha chapter, an insurance and risk management fraternity.
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC)
- Former Youth Advisor to United Way of Marshall, MI
- Client Service
- Olivet College | Bachelor of Arts Degree in Insurance and Risk Management
- Kellogg Community College | Associate Degree in Arts