Jennifer is a Client Executive in Business Group at Gibson. She specializes in identifying and proactively addressing exposures to help small business owners manage their strategic, business, and hazard risks.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Jennifer worked in the staffing industry for 18 years. She handled workers’ compensation and served as a liaison between the insurance carrier, medical provider, injured employee, investigators, legal counsel, and customer. Jennifer additionally gained experience as a risk manager, working on loss prevention, employment law, and compliance.
- Workers’ Compensation Claim Law Associate (WCLA)
- OSHA 30 Hour Voluntary Compliance Course
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course
- Safety Compliance Specialist Certificate
- Small Business
- Risk Management
- Workers’ Compensation
- Client Service
- Commonwealth Business College | Associates Degree in Applied Sciences with Medical Assisting Emphasis