Izzy is a Loss Prevention Consultant in Risk Management Services, specializing in risk management techniques and loss prevention services for business clients.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2016, Izzy worked as a Risk Consultant for TriNet. He has experience in industries ranging from manufacturing and construction to food and medical. Izzy began his safety career as the National Director of Safety and Training for Lifting Gear Hire Corporation. From there, he went on to oversee contractor safety training for British Petroleum, then managed safety training and development for all of the U.S. Steel Corporation plants located in northwest Indiana.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
- Loss Prevention
- Risk Management
- Coach for Valparaiso Little League Baseball
- Coach for Valparaiso High School’s wrestling club
- Volunteer Classroom Dad for Flint Lake Elementary School
- Volunteer for the Valparaiso Boy Scouts
- Member of the Indiana Free & Accepted Masons
- Member of the Faith Formation Board of Directors for St. Teresa Avila Catholic Church in Valparaiso, IN
- Donate entertainment services as owner of Breakaway Entertainment to local charities
Purdue University | Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication