Gary is the Michigan Market Leader responsible for the growth and development of our emerging Michigan Market.
Prior to joining Gibson in March of 2019, Gary held Area Vice President of Sales and Regional Sales Director roles with Paycor, a Human Capital Management software company for over six years. Before joining Paycor, Gary spent over twenty years in the office equipment industry in a variety of sales and leadership roles.
Gary also currently serves as the Mayor of the City of Walker, Michigan. Walker has a population of over 25,000 residents and is the headquarters home to businesses such as Meijer and Bissell.
- Certified Wellness Practitioner
- Certified Intrinsic Coach® (CIC)
- Mayor, City of Walker, Michigan
- Chair, City of Walker Finance, Personnel, and Police/Fire Committees
- Board of Directors, Interurban Transit Partnership (The RAPID)
- Board Member, Grand Valley Metropolitan Council
- Former High School Football Coach, Grand Rapids Kenowa Hills HS
- Former Chair and Committee Member, Walker Historical Commission
- Former President and Trustee, Kenowa Hills Education Foundation
- Team and Organization Leadership
- Leadership Development
- Account Management and Client Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Community Engagement
- Human Capital Management
- Michigan State University - Institute for Public Policy and Social Research, Michigan Political Leadership Program Fellow
Grand Rapids Community College - Associate of Arts