Deborha is the Senior Financial Analyst at Gibson. Her responsibilities include financial analysis management, tracking trends and patterns of company performance as well as providing premium financing for clients, managing accounts payable/receivable, and financial reporting.
Prior to joining Gibson in 1995, Deborha had 14 years experience in accounting and administrative office management. She was named Senior Service Representative in 1999, Accounting/Finance Manager in 2001, and Senior Financial Analyst in 2019.
- 2002 graduate of Marshall County Leadership
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Human Resources Practitioner
- Certificate in General Insurance
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Administrative Office Management
- Marshall County Christmas in April
- Board of Directors for the Marshall County Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Board of Directors & Treasurer for Triton’s Jr. Miss Scholarship Program
- Member of The Country Church of Bourbon
- Emmaus Community Member
- Premium Financing
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources