Deborha is the Manager of Finance at Gibson. Her responsibilities include overall management of the finance group as well as providing premium financing for clients, managing accounts payable/receivable, and financial reporting.
Prior to joining Gibson in 1995, Deborha had 14 years experience in accounting and administrative office management. She was named senior service representative in 1999, accounting/finance manager in 2001.
- 2002 graduate of Marshall County Leadership
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Human Resources Practitioner
- Certificate in General Insurance
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Administrative Office Management
- Marshall County Christmas in April
- Board of Directors for the Marshall County Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Board of Directors & Treasurer for Triton’s Jr. Miss Scholarship Program
- Member of The Country Church of Bourbon
- Emmaus Community Member
- Premium Financing
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources