Courtney is Gibson's Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and part of the executive leadership team. She will drive overall revenue, profitability, and growth.
Courtney has a passion for sales. She intuitively understands how Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance intersect to create profitability. Ultimately, discovering and diversifying growth for the firm. She ensures that all marketing and sales activities originate from a value proposition and can provide value to Gibson. Overseeing all insights, campaigns, customer interactions, internal communications, and product development, Courtney will be responsible for optimizing the overall customer experience while analyzing current systems and implementing cutting edge tools for growth.
Before being promoted CGO, Courtney joined Gibson in 2018 as the Indianapolis Market Leader and Director of Business Development for Employee Benefits and Commercial Risk. Prior to joining Gibson, she held a variety of roles at ADP such as Vice President of Sales for Indiana, Vice President of ADP’s national Broker Channel Program, and General Manager for ADP TotalSource.
- Current Emeritus Board Member and Past Board Chair for Indiana Connected by 25
- Volunteer for School on Wheels, Child Advocates, Indianapolis Zoo
- Employee experience, engagement, communication and wellbeing
- Cultural Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning, change management, organizational development
- Technology Administration, Implementation and System Optimization
- Employee benefits, voluntary benefits, self-insured benefits, captives, predictive analytics
- IUPUI | Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice