Courtney is a Client Manager in Personal Insurance. She is responsible for the sales and servicing of personal insurance accounts focusing on auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, recreational motorcraft, and collectibles.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, Courtney gained 5 years of experience in personal lines insurance with Liberty Mutual and State Farm.
- Indiana Notary Public
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Volunteer, Food Bank Of Northern Indiana
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club of St. Joe County
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Personal Risk Management
- Personal Lines
- Client Service
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS) [in progress]
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API) [in progress]