Chris is a Client Executive in the Property and Casualty Practice at Gibson. She specializes in identifying business, strategic, and hazard risk exposures. Chris works with clients in developing and implementing risk management strategies to grow and protect their business.
Chris has extensive experience in the property & casualty insurance industry. Her professional career began in San Francisco as an Underwriter for a workers’ compensation insurance company specializing in large and alternative risk financed insurance programs. Chris later opened & managed the company’s regional underwriting, claims, and risk management operations in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Chris transitioned to the agency side of the business when she joined a large national broker where she worked on a team managing and developing new and renewal risk management business. During this time, Chris gained multiple lines experience and worked with the team to successfully develop a captive insurance company for a large national client.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2013, Chris moved to Indiana with her family in 2005 and gained experience working as a Producer and Client Executive for a regional insurance agency.
- Appointed by the Nevada Insurance Commissioner to the Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation Insurance sub-committee
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Board President of Kosciusko County Symphony of the Lakes
- Former Treasurer of Kosciusko County Combined Community Services
- Member of the Warsaw Rotary Club
- Volunteer for Kosciusko County Mobile Meals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Risk Management
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Commercial Real Estate