Carolyn is a Senior Service Specialist performing a variety of organizational and administrative tasks to promote and maintain the company’s professional image. On a day-to-day basis she is profoundly adept at interpreting instructions and implementing actions in accordance with Gibson’s best practices and goals.
Prior to joining Gibson, Carolyn worked in administrative roles for a local not-for-profit, an area accounting firm, and the Evansville Chamber of Commerce.
- Expert Certified Administrative Professional (ECAP)
- 2011 Recipient of Agency Value Award
- Volunteer for Boys & Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Volunteer for Family & Children’s Center
- Past Volunteer for Read to a Child
- Project Management
- Organizational Skills
- Special Projects & Reports
- Microsoft Applications
- Business Writing
Ivy Tech | Associate degree in Secretarial Administration with Honors