Brittany serves as a Learning & Organizational Development Specialist at Gibson. She is responsible for driving education initiatives and strengthening Gibson’s commitment to excellence and innovation through learning. Brittany collaborates across all functions of the organization to identify and analyze training gaps, develop effective training programs, and implement solutions for long-term learning. She also supports Gibson’s Managers and Team Leaders in optimizing individual development plans for all employees and creating a great onboarding experience for new hires.
Brittany joined Gibson in 2014 as a Client Manager, and later promoted to Team Leader within the Employee Benefits Practice. Prior to joining Gibson, she held an internship with Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance in the claims department where she managed workflows to ensure optimal client experiences.
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Former member, Gamma Iota Sigma – a professional, international insurance and risk management fraternity
- Former member, Alpha Kappa Psi – a professional business fraternity
- Employee Benefits
- Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science in Insurance & Risk Management and Marketing