Pat is a Personal Risk Advisor in Personal Insurance and Private Client Group where he is responsible for providing personal risk management and insurance solutions for clients including all exposures – auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, collectibles, recreational motorcraft, cyber, and directors & officers.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Pat worked in the insurance industry for over 11 years, most recently as a Sales Executive/Principal at Financial Partners Group, LLC. He has gained experience in home, auto, personal liability, collections (art work, jewelry etc), classic car, and recreational motorcraft.
- Youth Sports Coach, St. Luke Catholic School
- Recruiter and Organizer of caddie program, Meridian Hills Country Club
- Director, Western Golf Association
- Former Board Member, Arthritis Foundation Chick Evans Scholarship Foundation
- Hundred Club of Indiana
- St. Luke’s Dads Athletic Club
- Personal Risk Management
- Complex Program Design