Brian is a Consultant in the Employee Benefits practice. He works closely with clients to help effectively manage their employee benefits, build a culture of safety, and employee wellness.
With over 10 years of experience as a human resources leader and business owner, Brian helps businesses create clarity and proactively address the risks they face.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Brian was a Client Account Executive at Keyser Insurance Group where he gained experience in employee benefits and strategies for driving employee engagement and culture.
- Consumer Directed Health Care Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Self-Funded Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Board Member, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Chaplain, Western Michigan University Hockey Team
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club of Kalamazoo
- Former Varsity Hockey Head Coach, Portage Central High School
- Employee Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Safety Culture
- Benefits Administration
Western Michigan University | Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology