Brandon is a Risk Advisor at Gibson, responsible for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He specializes in identifying, quantifying, and bringing clarity around strategic, business, and hazard risk exposures.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2016, Brandon interned with Gibson where he gained experience in consulting practices, coverage gap analysis, and small business insurance and risk management.
- Leadership South Bend / Mishawaka Class 46
- Indiana State University President’s Medal for Leadership, Scholarship, and Service
- Indiana State University Fraternity Man of the Year
- Edward A. Pease Award for Outstanding Contributions in Scholarship, Fraternity, Campus, & Community Involvement
- Member, Indiana State University Alumni Association
- Member, Early Childhood Alliance Board of Directors
- Secretary, Theta Omicron Housing Corporation Board at Indiana State University
- Former Advisory Council Member, Events Team Leader, Young Professionals Network of South Bend / Mishawaka
- New Ventures
- Health & Human Services
- Workers’ Compensation
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance and Risk Management