Brandon is an Associate Risk Advisor at Gibson, responsible for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He specializes in identifying, quantifying and bringing clarity around strategic, business, and hazard risk exposures. Utilizing the proprietary Gibson Protection System (GPS), he and his team provide counsel and advice on complex business and people issues that extend far beyond the scope of an insurance policy.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2016, Brandon interned at Gibson where he gained experience in consulting practices, coverage gap analysis, and small business analysis.
- Indiana State University President’s Medal for Leadership, Scholarship, and Service
- Indiana State University Fraternity Man of the Year
- Indiana State University Networks Professional Development Program Exemplary Student Leader Award
- Edward A. Pease Award for Outstanding Contributions in Scholarship, Fraternity, Campus, & Community Involvement
- Member of the Young Professionals Network Advisory Council
- Leader of the Young Professionals Network Events Team
- Chapter Advisor for the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity at Valparaiso University
- Member of the Theta Omicron Housing Corporation Board at Indiana State University
- Health Services
- Human Services
- Education & Public Entities
- Workers’ Compensation
Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance and Risk Management