Becky is the Director of Marketing at Gibson. She is responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, event planning, and branding.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, she was the VP of Marketing at Carbon’s Golden Malted and launched the first food truck in Chicago and South Bend. She has spent much of her career in non-profit, College Football Hall of Fame and the Kelly Cares Foundation - planning events, branding, communications and fundraising.
- Former Board Member, Junior League of South Bend
- Board Member, Kelly Cares Foundation
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Community Outreach
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Social Media
- Lead Generation
- Public Relations
- Adrian College - Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts - Video & Broadcast Communications
- 2013 Michiana 40 Under Forty