Andy is a Loss Prevention Consultant in Risk Management Services at Gibson, specializing in risk management techniques and loss prevention services for business clients.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2014, Andy held internships at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance and Medical Protective, where he gained experience in claims, risk management, and underwriting.
- OSHA 30 hour certified
- Certified First Aid, CPR, AED Instructor
- Certified Ergonomic Evaluation Specialist (CEES)
- University Associate Certified Risk Manager (UACRM)
- General Industry
- 2013 Anita Benedetti Student Involvement Program
- Knights of Columbus, Council 12379 Deputy Grand Knight
Ball State University | Bachelor of Science Degree in Insurance & Risk Management and Business Administration with Construction Management Minor