We are excited to host the 2019 What’s The Risk Summit on Wednesday, May 22 at the Century Center in South Bend. Our goal at Gibson is to provide you information on topics relevant to YOUR business.
We have identified those key topics and will bringtogether industry experts to educate and answer all of your questions. We hope to see you there!
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM WELCOME & INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
- Welcome - Tim Leman, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at Gibson
- EB Industry Outlook - Ray Korson, Employee Benefits Practice Leader at Gibson
- CRM Industry Outlook - David Walters, Principal and Commercial Risk Management Practice Leader at Gibson
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM BREAK
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM BREAKOUT SESSION 1
- You’ve Had A Data Breach, Now What?
- Dom Paluzzi, Attorney at McDonald Hopkins
- An Epidemic Of Misdiagnosis
- Tom Emerick, President at Edison Health
10:00 AM - 10:15 AM BREAK
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM BREAKOUT SESSION 2
- Your Corporate Veil Isn’t Bulletproof…Make Sure Your D&O Program Is
- Kevin LaCroix, Executive Vice President at RT ProExec
- EB Expert Panel: Value-Based Health Care Purchasing Strategies
11:00 AM - 11:15 AM BREAK
11:15 AM - 12:00 PM KEYNOTE
- The Key To Growing And Retaining Top Teams
- Adam Weber, Co-founder at Emplify